Following the beauty secrets used by the women of Chosun Dynasty, this luxurious cream is enriched with nourishing Hanbang (traditional Korean herbal medicine) ingredients like ginseng and orchid extract to moisturise, brighten and tighten skin. The unique formula also helps strengthen the moisture barrier so skin stays hydrated longer. Beauty of Joseon Dynasty Cream has a slightly sticky yet creamy texture that absorbs quickly and leaves skin with a dewy, bouncy finish. The fresh and romantic scent makes it perfect as an overnight mask on the days when your skin needs more pampering. This Product has a pH level of 6.30 ± 1.00.
3 special treatments
"Okmobangshin" (玉貌芳身, the word means precious and beautiful women): Orchid + Honey + Ginseng
- Natural ingredients that were used to care beautiful skin of women in Joseon Dynasty.
"Sunryeo-su" (纯丽水, clean and pure water): Dried raddish greens + Rice + Calabash
- Drid raddish greens is packed with Vitamins, Amino Acid, Protein, Calcium, Iron and Minerals that nourishes the beautiful skin.
- Rice crust has 95% of rice nutrient which is rich in protein, fibre, vitamins, iron and acts to brighten up skin tone.
- Calabash was called 'Beauty Water' (as toners today) by women in Joseon and provides excellent hydration effect.
Safflower Seed Oil + Ceramide
- Safflower Seed Oil was used in every household of Joseon and especially used to care for women's skin.
- Ceramide has abundant vitamin E and strengthens skin barrier, protecting skin from external stressors. It also has effects of anti-ageing and moisturising.
Can be used as a massage cream, sleep pack, or makeup base.
1. Use as a massage cream. Thickly applied on dry skin and gently massage your while rolling around 30-60 seconds.
2. Use as a sleeping pack. Before going to bed at night, at your cream step, apply evenly throughout the entire face avoiding eye and lip area. Please wash with lukewarm water in the morning.
3. Combine with BB cream and foundation to create a waterlighter. Apply in a ratio of 1: 1 with BB cream or foundation.