BENTON Goodbye Redness Centella Mask Pack is a hypoallergenic, slightly-acidic mask sheet soothes problematic skin while delivering hydration and nutrition. Infused with Centella Asiatica extract and other active ingredients to improve the appearance of redness while protecting the skin against external irritants. Free from harsh chemicals; suitable for all skin types, especially sensitive skin. Skin irritation test completed.
- Skin that needs instant hydration
- Reddish skin caused by external irritation
- Dry and itchy skin
- Skin with poor oil-water balance
- Skin that needs a fresh, oil-free product
- Skin sensitive to harmful environment and chemicals
Centella Asiatica is also known as tiger grass because of the famous story of how tigers lie down on Centella Asiatica grass to heal their skin. Centella Asiatica is excellent for soothing and protecting the skin and the ingredients extracted: madecassoid, madecassic acid, asiaticoside and asiatic acid are known to help soothe the skin.
How to Use
1. Prep your skin with toner after cleansing.
2. Take out the sheet mask and place it on your face, avoiding the eye and lip areas.
3. Remove the sheet after 10-20 minutes and massage the remaining essence onto your skin until fully absorbed.
BENTON Cosmetics was named after the movie ‘The Curious Case of Benjamin Button’ with the wish to turn back the time of your skin with healthy cosmetics. Inspired by nature’s most gentle ingredients, such as snail mucin and moisturising honey, Benton skincare products is one of Korea's leading beauty brands searching for the elixir to restore your skin back to its original, youthful condition with healthy recipes. Certified Cruelty-Free by PETA.
Centella Asiatica Leaf Water, Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Centella Asiatica Extract, Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Propanediol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid, Asiaticoside, Madecassoside, Portulaca Oleracea Extract,Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated phosphatidylcholine,1,2-Hexanediol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sucrose Stearate