We are happy to re-introduce Purito Pure Vitamin C serum, which got upgraded into an even better ally to your skincare routine ✨
Reformulated for reduced oxidation, the Pure Vitamin C serum is now more stable, which means that you can fully benefit from the work Vitamin C does in your skin for a longer period of time! Made with 5% Pure Ascorbic Acid, this serum helps you promote a plumper, brighter-looking skin. The fast absorption of the lightweight solution into the skin helps you improve its firmness by boosting collagen production!
Purito Pure Vitamin C Serum with 5% Ascorbic acid and 2% of niacinamide helps brighten the complexion and improve uneven skin tone. It helps fade the appearance of sun damage and hyperpigmentation while visibly addressing dullness and loss of firmness, making skin look healthy and radiant. This serum has been reformulated with natural agents that prevent rapid oxidation and improve its stability. It is packaged in a dark brown bottle to provide the ingredients maximum protection from sunlight.
The core ingredients are:
- Bambusa Vulgaris (bamboo) Water: It helps strengthen the skin barrier and soothe the damaged skin.
- Ascorbic Acid: Pure Vitamin C, Ascorbic Acid, helps improve skin texture damaged by UV rays and brightens skin tone. It reduces the look of hyperpigmentation, lights up the skin tone, and helps improve firmness.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: It prevents moisture evaporation and restores the skin's adequate moisture balance. It improves the ability of the skin to retain water keeping it healthy and hydrated preventing collagen loss.
- Adenosine: It smoothes the skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and improves healthy looking for longer.
- A slight tingling sensation can appear, due to the nature of pure vitamin C. It is a natural phenomenon caused by the difference in pH level of the skin and Vitamin C. For sensitive skin, it is recommended to use a toner and moisturizer right after the application of Vitamin C.
- You can use this product in the morning, however, during the daytime, we suggest applying sunscreen on top of Vitamin C.
- Do not use this product together with the chemical exfoliating ingredients such as AHA, BHA, Retinol.
- If you have sensitive skin, it is recommended to apply a smaller amount first and adjust the application amount gradually.