1. I’d like to try Korean skincare routine. What do I do?
Welcome! Start here and have fun. Korean Beauty Routine
2. Can discount codes and/or offers be combined?
No, only single discount code can be applied at checkout. Offers cannot be combined.
3. What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Paypal, Apple Pay.
4. My transaction failed, but my bank shows money is taken out, what do I do?
As we have rigorous security checks to ensure safe and secure payments, our Payment Gateway will decline transactions that fail these checks.
The most common cause of a failed transaction is when the billing address and postcode entered during checkout did not match the credit/debit card's registered address and postcode.
We advise our customers to enter your payment card's registered address and postcode into the "Billing Address" section. You can enter a desired Shipping address different to the Billing address at Checkout.
Your bank statement may show the failed transaction money amount leaving your account, please rest assured that this will be reverted to you by your bank during working hours the next day. If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com
5. How do I know my product is genuine?
We are committed to bring you only the authentic, genuine and recently produced products. We source our products directly from our partner brands in Korea and/or with their official and verified distributors.
6. I’m confused about the date on my product. Is it date of production or expiration?
Most Korean beauty products are marked with a date of production. Usually unopened products have shelf life of 2-3 years. Once opened, products are good for up to a year. Translation reference for Korean beauty product packaging: Manufacture 제조 / Until 까지 / Expiry 만료
7. What is your Shipping & Returns policy?
Please see Shipping & Returns
8. I have entered my tracking code at www.royalmail.com but the message says "The system is currently unable to confirm the status of your item with reference XX XXXX XXXX XGB . Please try again later". What do I do?
For some services, including Signed For 1st Class / 2nd Class, Royal Mail scan items twice. They usually update the status when the item was received at the start of its journey and when it's delivered. Therefore, depending on the service, this could mean the status of your item does not change/get updated for a few days. Don't worry though, it's on its way.
9. My product arrived damaged. What do I do?
If you received a damaged product, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately for assistance.
10. Can I use multiple gift certificates on the same order?
Yes. Gift certificates can be stacked.