1. I’d like to try Korean skincare routine. What do I do?
Welcome! Start here and have fun. Korean Beauty Routine
2. Can discount codes and/or offers be combined?
No, only single discount code can be applied at checkout. Offers cannot be combined.
3. What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Paypal, Apple Pay.
4. How do I know my product is genuine?
We are committed to bring you only the authentic, genuine and recently produced products. We source our products directly from our partner brands in Korea and/or with their official and verified distributors.
5. I’m confused about the date on my product. Is it date of production or expiration?
Most Korean beauty products are marked with a date of production. Usually unopened products have shelf life of 2-3 years. Once opened, products are good for up to a year. Translation reference for Korean beauty product packaging: Manufacture 제조 / Until 까지 / Expiry 만료
6. What is your Shipping & Returns policy?
Please see Shipping & Returns
7. I have entered my tracking code at www.royalmail.com but the message says "The system is currently unable to confirm the status of your item with reference KS XXXX XXXX XGB . Please try again later". What do I do?
For some services, including Signed For 1st Class / 2nd Class, Royal Mail scan items twice. They usually update the status when the item was received at the start of its journey and when it's delivered. Therefore, depending on the service, this could mean the status of your item does not change/get updated for a few days. Don't worry though, it's on its way.
8. My product arrived damaged. What do I do?
If you received a damaged product, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately for assistance.
9. Can I use multiple gift certificates on the same order?
Yes. Gift certificates can be stacked.