Each By Ecom Honey Glow Cera cream is a super nutrient rich yet highly moisturising cream that the social influencer, Ecom, created with an infusion of honey that gives a glowing complexion. The By Ecom Honey Glow Cera cream provides anti-ageing and hydration all at once with its unique 3-in-1 functional cream ingredients set composition giving a honey glow skin texture whilst instantly infusing moisture deep into the skin. This helps promote the elasticity of the skin therefore reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. With the use of high quality ingredients such as Propolis, Royal Jelly and honey extracts, only the good ingredients of the right amount are combined into the By Ecom Honey Glow cream making it perfectly suited to all skin types.
The honey glow cera cream also contains ceramides that are used to replenish the natural lipids that are lost from exposure to harsh environmental factors, use of drying products and during the natural ageing process. Also within the cream By Ecom includes Glutathione which is one of the body's most important and potent antioxidants to reduce oxidative stress by combating free radicals in the body and skin. To further enhance the effectiveness of anti-ageing properties, By Ecom has added Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, considered to be as effective against wrinkles as retinols, but less irritating with a EWG rating of Zero.
1. Moisture Elasticity Care with Vitalising Collagen Blackberry collagen complex refills moisture and elasticity into the skin by revitalising collagen and elastin fibres
2. Only good ingredients are included; Propolis, Royal Jelly and honey extracts that are highly effective antioxidants helps anti-ageing properties and completes the baby face skin texture
3. The By Ecom Honey Glow Cera Cream contains EWG Green Graded Botanical Ingredients that help sooth and relieves irritated skin
4. Honey Glow Skin moisturised from within the skin and addresses skin's dryness through use of extract and selected ingredient complexes
5. Long-lasting moisturising capsule mask effect